Vision & Mission
- Mission & Vision
The vision statement is Pioneer in contemporary eye care.
We at Oracle Eye Care Hospital are committed to providing the best service in eye care through continual improvements of our systems, processes, technology and through dedicated and competent professionals of a progressive mindset.
- To comply with all statutory & regulatory requirements
- To adhere to operational protocols in order to reduce errors & enhance patient safety
- To provide quality of care that exceeds the patients expectations
- To ensure health & safety of the staff members
- To promote on the job training to improve skills & competence of the staff
- To excel in the field of ophthalmology & ocular surgery & provide international quality treatment.
- Provide services of the highest possible standards, to satisfy our patient’s needs, expectations of quality, safety, reliability and service.
- To offer the latest in field of Ophthalmology in diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases.
- To accept patient of any socioeconomic status and emergency patients in ophthalmology at all times.
- To make all efforts to achieve 100% patient satisfaction by means of continual improvement in services.
- To educate patient and relatives of the existing eye problems.
- To maintain an ambient and clean atmosphere in the center to make the patients & relatives comfortable.
If you Have Any Questions We are Here!! DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US ANY TIME.
We are open on
Mon - Sat: 08:00AM - 08:00PM
- 181 Ram Ganga Vihar, Phase 1 MDA, Near Yuvraj Residency, Moradabad (UP)-244001
- 0591-2453111, +91-8006803111